FLEXOPACK SA was founded in 1979, in Koropi – Attika, less than 30 km away from Athens and the port of Piraeus (main port of Greece), and only a few minutes’ drive from the “E. Venizelos” International Airport.
Initially a family-interest company, it became public in the Athens Stock Exchange in 1996.
FLEXOPACK is a major European flexible packaging manufacturer offering a great variety of products, with special emphasis in co-extrusion of barrier and non-barrier films. The company has a strong technical base in extrusion, bag-making, and printing.
FLEXOPACK’s primary market is the food industry, with emphasis in meat, poultry, cheese and fish. Other markets include the printing/conversion industry and personal care packaging.
We are committed to achieving our vision by being an innovative, dynamic and pro-active company, focusing on market needs.
Our vision is:
- To meet the broadest needs of the flexible-packaging market effectively.
- To emerge in a dynamic global market that demands extreme flexibility.
- To create the work environment in which our people are trained and evolve with respect for their values and confidence in their potential.
- To anticipate and meet the continuous challenges for new and innovative packaging solutions.
- To grow profitably, be results driven, utilize our superior technology and implement a strong strategic plan.
We are committed to achieving our vision by being an innovative, dynamic and pro-active company, focusing on market needs. We are responsive to changes by systematically pursuing profitable performance and by being passionate about what we do.
Sustainable Products and
Through our research